The ARMS lab conducts various research in manufacturing, machine tools, and cutting.
Our research areas include:
- Additive and subtractive hybrid CNC machining/ machine tool
- Development of innovative applications for/with CNC machine tools
- Additive manufacturing (AM) process simulation and optimization
- Machining process analysis and optimization
- Cutting simulation
- Machine tool technologies, including element design, mechatronics system design
- Machinability and characterization of new materials and tools, including ferrous & nonferrous materials and medical applications (Bone machining).
Please check our publication list to learn more about our latest research and achievements.