ARMS lab conducts a wide variety of researches in the field of manufacturing, machine tools, and cutting.
Our research areas include:
- Additive and subtractive hybrid CNC machining/ machine tool
- Development of innovative applications for/with CNC machine tools
- Additive manufacturing (AM) process simulation and optimization
- Machining process analysis and optimization
- Cutting simulation
- Machine tool technologies including element design, mechatronics system design
- Machinability and characterization of new materials and tools including ferrous & nonferrous materials and medical applications (Bone machining).
Please check our publication list to find out more about our latest research and achievements.
Additive Manufacturing(AM)/ Directed Energy Deposition (DED)
Orthogonal cutting simulation model
High speed camera with synchronous data acquisition
3D cutting simulation model
CBN hard milling of cast iron
Orthogonal cutting simulation model 3D cutting simulation model Unique high performance built-in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) spindle system