ARMS lab conducts a wide variety of research in the field of manufacturing, machine tools, and cutting.
Our research areas include:
- Additive and subtractive hybrid CNC machining/ machine tool
- Development of innovative applications for/with CNC machine tools
- Additive manufacturing (AM) process simulation and optimization
- Machining process analysis and optimization
- Cutting simulation
- Machine tool technologies including element design, mechatronics system design
- Machinability and characterization of new materials and tools including ferrous & nonferrous materials and medical applications (Bone machining).
Please check our publication list to find out more about our latest research and achievements.